MOKA Pot Espresso Coffee Maker
Espresso Your Love with the Aluminum Espresso Maker MOKA Pot
Make All of Your Favorite Coffee Beverages with the Primula Aluminum Espresso Maker
The novice coffee drinkers to the most serious coffee lovers will love this easy to use espresso maker- perfect for making all kinds of coffee drinks. Of course, you can visit your neighborhood coffee shop to enjoy some coffee, but making it at home is so easy and inexpensive, why not do it yourself?
Using a moka pot/espresso maker is nothing more than filling the base with water, filling the filter with coffee and then percolating your coffee until it is ready to serve. From there, you can drink it straight as a shot or you can make affogatos, americanos, frappes and much more all with this espresso maker.
Difference Between Demitasse Cups and Regular Cups
Espresso is served in a measurement called demitasse cups, which is how we measure the capacity of all Primula espresso makers. A demitasse cup is half of a standard cup size, measuring in at 4oz. vs the standard cup capacity of 8oz. Keep this in mind when shopping for the perfect espresso maker for you!
- HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a creamy foam on top.
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: The Primula 9-Cup Aluminum Espresso Maker features a modern, stylish design with a high-quality aluminum body. The handle is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only provides you with a firm and reliable grip, but also allows your hand to stay cool during use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, and deposits a rich, full bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS: Unscrew the top and remove the filter funnel from the base. Locate the filter plate and rubber washer, and remove both. Wash all parts in hot water and then reassemble. It is recommended that your first espresso be thrown away as to ensure the optimal taste of ensuing brews
- SUBSEQUENT USES AND CLEANING: To use, fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the assembled top firmly to the base. Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve immediately. To clean, hand wash only. Do not use a dishwasher
- Espresso was invented in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century by Luigi Bezzera. Bezzera invented a method of creating coffee using steam pressure, providing a quick way to make a single cup of coffee. The original Italian name meant "pressed coffee," with a connotation of speed and efficiency
1 x MOKA pot
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.